Where do you all leave your reviews?

I’ve only used this keyboard for 3 days, but I really love this thing and I would like to leave an impactful review somewhere. Is Reddit the best place? When I was researching this keyboard, I could only find a handful of reviews on Reddit or Youtube.

I’m an Excel power user with well over a decade of shortcuts ingrained into my mind on a normal mechanical keyboard. Initially, I was concerned about the lack of arrow keys, home cluster, and F keys, but it did not take long to get used to using MOD to switch layers. The agent software was very easy to use too. I got it with the thumb cluster and trackpoint modules. Growing up with a playstation controller in my hand made using a trackpoint with my thumb very natural. After more use I’m sure I’ll have a few suggestions for v3, but I am extremely impressed with how thoughtful, polished, and natural this keyboard is to use so far.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the kind words!

Yes, https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/ and YouTube are the best review places. Feel free to leave a review on either or both.

You’re also welcome to leave suggestions. I read every post here, so your suggestions won’t go unnoticed.