What's the name (if any) of the spring-loaded 5-pin connector used to connect the halves and accessories?

Just like the title says, is there a name for this connector? Can I get one from, e.g. Aliexpress?

It’s a custom-made pogo pin header for the UHK, although similar designs should be available.

1 Like