Getting a trackpoint, trackball, or keycluster in the USA

Hello everyone, I’m new to UHK and wondering how to get my hands on some modules.

I want to stop using the mouse entirely if I can–but not sure I can do everything I want with just the mouse layer.

  1. Are there any local distributors in the states that sell new or used modules?
  2. Does anyone here have used modules they want to sell me?

Any other thoughts on using the mouse layer or leads on getting a module?
(hopefully this doesn’t violate the forum rules)
Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

This forum is not for sales, and is the best resource we can suggest for used UHK items. Other than that, UHK webshop orders ship within a week.