Just posting here in case I’m missing something obvious and someone can help quick, as I’d prefer not to be using this mushy backup keyboard at my day job. I’m not sure if software/firmware issues count as customer support. I’m using Windows 10, and it’s a UHK model 1 purchased in 2019.
What happened is this:
- Installed new Agent version
- Tried to update keyboard to firmware 10
- Update gets stuck on ‘Writing to memory’ on right keyboard half
- Closed Agent, reopened
- Presented with “Your keyboard seems to be broken. No worries, Agent can fix” message
- Hit the fix button
- Got an error along the lines of “Receive tag invalid”. Nothing is fixed.
- Unplug keyboard, plug it back in
- Agent no longer recognises the keyboard as present
- Windows no longer sees any USB device attached when the keyboard is plugged in
So, yeah, the keyboard seems totally dead - does anyone have any ideas?
 The reset button on the back has no effect.
I should note I have updated the keyboard’s firmware several times since it arrived, with no issues until now. I waited for a few minutes for the update to progress before restarting the agent.