Durability improvement on Keycluster and mousing modules

The keycluster and mousing module keys seem to be something that will break WAY before any of the keyswitches themselves. Is there any plans to improve their durability?

Has anyone had any issues of these keys failing, especially if you are a heavy mouse module user?

Do not seem fragile to me and I did not have any problems with them.

I can feel the plastic around weakening and the tendency of the button spring back diminished. This is what I am referring to. It is nothing major, and I still think the UHK is built really well.

I have been using the keycluster and the mouse modules since December 2021, zero issues with any aspect of any of the three mouse modules or the keycluster.

1 Like

According to customer feedback, the modules are generally robust, but we’ll improve future modules. The springing back issue mentioned will be a thing of the past.

1 Like

UHK is a fantastic keyboard that just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I’m a long time user of the trackball and key cluster modules. The one single issue I’ve had was with the key cluster ball not responding the way it should, like is described in the FAQ. I ordered a replacement part, but it resolved itself before it arrived.